LC8 Marine is pleased to present the stunning Draco 27 RS to the North American market.
The fit and finish you’ll find on a Draco is usually reserved for the finest of superyachts.
The Draco brand offers an unmatched fit and finish in the under thirty foot, outboard driven, family dayboat, bowrider market. Kåre Drangsholt, the founder of Draco boats in Flekkefjord, Southern Norway, was known for his ambition, drive and passion for boats.
From standard Custom Stainless steel fittings, optional hand laid teak decks, to the hand-stitched upholstery utilizing Europe’s finest outdoor textiles by Oniro, nothing is overlooked.
Not only will you love these boats, you’ll love the price point too. Built to order with owner’s choice of engine.
Come and sea trial one with LC8 Marine and see for yourself just how super these little yachts are!
Book a Draco RS 27 Sea Trial from August 4th– August 22nd 2018
The Draco 27RS is sleek, robust, versatile and fun… she corners on rails and boasts exhilarating performance from a range of powerful outboard options. A deep, safe cockpit makes her an ideal and safe choice for the family whilst being packed with clever features.
- Deep, safe cockpit with closing transom gates
- Pilot / co-pilot sports seats
- Stainless windscreen with integrated handrail
- Comfort package (heads, fresh water system and sink with tap)
- Camper canopy and bow rider tent options
- Tonneau cover for cockpit and bow section
- Wide range of hull colours and finishes.
- Teak or synthetic laid decking
- Radio with blue tooth
- Fridge in the cockpit
- Removable ski pole