Why work for LC8 Marine?
Based in Middleboro, MA, LC8 Marine is a premiere full-service boat management and repair company, that also specializes in RIB and Amphibious technologies, boat refit and fleet management. Selected as the Official Service Center for Protector Boats on the East Coast, we have a large number of Protector boats under our care as well as other respected brands such as Hinckley Yachts, Morris Yachts and Sealegs. Learn more.
We are looking for a full time marine electronics/electrical technician who has experience providing electronics and electrical maintenance and repair for boats, both power and sail. Individual MUST have high attention to detail and a passion for accuracy in order to fit into our ‘get it done right the first time’ culture.
LC8 Marine offers a full training program for the right candidate. A great opportunity to learn and grow with one of the best service centers in New England.
- Experience working/desire to work in a commercial boat repair/storage environment and be able to provide references. LC8 Marine offers a full training program for the right candidate too. A great opportunity to learn with one of the best service centers in New England.
- We have clients up and down the East Coast, so the ability to travel, on occasion, to meet clients’ needs, is a must
- Positive outlook and desire to problem solve to a solution
- Passionate about good customer service
- Marine electronics. Both in house (shop), and mobile services.
- Marine electrical
- General boat yard duties
If you are interested in this opportunity, we want to meet you. Please send contact information and resume for immediate consideration.